Welcome, Diane!

Maybe next time...

Re: Welcome, Diane!

Postby Diane » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:59:38 am

Hmm, I say we create a separate thread just for those 4 clues. Then Brenda can post any more that come around, if there are any more.
Diane

Postby Kim J » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:48:24 am

Jeff Probst wrote:Mamma kim gave you fake idol clues and laughed about it to the rest of her alliacne that they formed really early on... they were kind of bitches about the whole thing to be honest... Kind of got uncomfortable to watch how they treated you, but I have a feeling it will bite them in the ass very soon.

Karma is almost immediate in Stranded.

JEFF, IT DIDN'T GO EXACTLY LIKE THAT! Remember, I personally liked Diane, I just didn't want to oust my feelings XP

Sorry Diane. I played you bad, and I"m in the wrong here.
Kim J

Postby Clarence » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08:30 pm

DIANE! I didn't want to vote you out! Mama Kim totes turned on you hard core. :'(
Clarence

Postby Diane » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:25:55 am

Clarence wrote:DIANE! I didn't want to vote you out! Mama Kim totes turned on you hard core. :'(

You ALL turned on me! Not a single person stuck by my side. So you can say all you want that you didn't want to vote me out, but you still did it. And in turn you were all taken out fairly soon after. Karma is a what???

I'm just kidding. I really don't harbor any ill will about being voted out. Just that everyone said I was crazy and weird from the get go. How can you determine that so early? I think I was just a strong player that scared people. Had you actually stuck with me you might have gotten much farther in the game.
Diane

Postby Kim J » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:44:21 am

Diane! I hope you read my confessionals, expecially episodes 1 and 2. I didn't understand why they disliked you so hard either, but I couldn't exactly raise my voice about it.

As for the fake idol clues, it was a Cacique task. I didn't want to kick you while you were already down, but I had to kick SOMEONE down. Sorry about that as well.

I know you're being brought back Diane, and good luck in whichever season that happens in <3
Kim J

Postby Diane » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:59:20 am

I did read your confessionals Kim. I know I started to get on your nerves eventually, but I think that paranoia helps drive the game. I think I was a pretty good judge of character though. I caught on to Frank's deception right off the bat!

I understand that the fake clue was a task so I don't have any resentment towards you about anything. It just makes me wonder what I did wrong to ruffle people's feathers and make them say I was crazy so early on. I mean what am I supposed to do other than ask "How's it going?" at the start of the game? I'm not gonna ask people about the weather lololol. I think our tribe was just full of immature players. I'd like to play with someone of integrity.

All the scrambling I did was misdirection on the part of the other alliance. I truly thought Lindsey and Clarence were with me, you, and Big Tom. I really was trying to mess with Kim P, Linda, and Frank. Lex ended up just being the swing vote and seemed like a great guy who I would probably have gotten along with had I not been the first boot.

How do you know I'm being brought back??
Diane

Postby Lex » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:56:11 pm

Yeah we probably would have tbh, it was only after I talked with you that I was told what you were telling me was a massive plan constructed by Frank. And I couldn't save you without most likely getting my own ass booted because I knew Frank was the person with the most influence/control over our tribe next to Kim J with Cacique. =( Didn't like lying to you after that but if it got out that you were getting voted out everybody would have known it was me.
Lex

Postby Kim J » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:25:38 pm

I think you're going to come back in a second chances season.
Kim J

Previous

Return to Losers' Lounge