Final Words

6th Place, 7th Juror

Final Words

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:59:42 am

Jeff usually posts these, but I call dibs this time!

So, well done friend! I'm not surprised that you did so well, and I'm glad that I randomly found out that you played in these things, or else I wouldn't have been able to recommend that you play here! You fought like crazy and made some big moves, and it seemed like your back was almost always against the wall, so 6th place is nothing to be ashamed of!

Anyways, this is a place to reflect on your time in the game. Any regrets? Things you would change? Would you play again? And who are you rooting for, and what do you expect to happen! Let it all out here! Don't hold back!
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Re: Final Words

Postby Sean » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:04:13 am

Mia Galeotalanza wrote:Jeff usually posts these, but I call dibs this time!

So, well done friend! I'm not surprised that you did so well, and I'm glad that I randomly found out that you played in these things, or else I wouldn't have been able to recommend that you play here! You fought like crazy and made some big moves, and it seemed like your back was almost always against the wall, so 6th place is nothing to be ashamed of!

Anyways, this is a place to reflect on your time in the game. Any regrets? Things you would change? Would you play again? And who are you rooting for, and what do you expect to happen! Let it all out here! Don't hold back!

uhggggg.. 6th is 5th loser Mia. I know your use to losing, but not this kid.

I cant have any regrets. I knew my game was going downhill at the sarah vote and I lost control of the game then and there but there was nothing i could do about it. I just wish Gina was smart enough to realize she had 5 minutes to play the idol..... maybe i'd still be there.

I'm rooting for Lindsey. She's seriously great, i hope she goes the distance. sadly i expect for gina and lindsey to be the next two out. and the final three to be gabe,lex, and lindsey. it would be a horribly boring final 3 but thats what i expect. best of luck to the other two though.
Sean

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:06:08 am

Sean wrote:uhggggg.. 6th is 5th loser Mia. I know your use to losing, but not this kid. .

icon_lol
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Postby Sean » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:10:12 am

I would def be into the idea of playing again in the future. However i need a few weeks to get my social life back haha.

thanks for introducing me to such a great series Mia, and thank you Jeff and the other host for doing such an amazing job. I really really enjoyed myself. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Slightly disappointing end, but I don't think i could have played any harder. Hope you enjoyedd watching, as much as I enjoyed playing.

Sorry i let you all down. I like to think every single on of you was rooting for me even though i know that's prob not true. but i pretend it is.
"I have to make it through this round otherwise Jeff will be very disappointed in me" - my go to

Sean, signing out for Jury duty.
Sean

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40:34 am

Sean wrote:thanks for introducing me to such a great series Mia, and thank you Jeff and the other host for doing such an amazing job.

Kim, Penny, Holly and I would like to know which three of us should be irked here icon_whistling

You played well Sean, exciting to follow and dramatic to boot. Can't ask for more than that. Like I said in Ponderosa, there's zero shame in being taken out for being too threatening.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Sean » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:22:16 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:
Sean wrote:thanks for introducing me to such a great series Mia, and thank you Jeff and the other host for doing such an amazing job.

Kim, Penny, Holly and I would like to know which three of us should be irked here icon_whistling

You played well Sean, exciting to follow and dramatic to boot. Can't ask for more than that. Like I said in Ponderosa, there's zero shame in being taken out for being too threatening.

Thanks brenda and thats suppose to say hosts** Kim, Penny, Holly, Brenda <3
Sean

Postby Brenda Lowe » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:48:22 pm

Welcome to the booted-at-sixth-for-being-too-awesome for the game club btw <3 I suffered the same fate in Refuge. icon_weep
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Sean » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14:32 pm

Can't say I'm happy to be part of it but at least the people in it are cool :)
Sean

Postby Sean » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:31:08 pm

You know what feeling like you could still be in the game you have the day after you wake up. It's driving me nuts. The boot wouldn't have hurt so much if Gina had not of tried to play the idol on me when it too late. Or if I hadn't have been literally 10 sec from immunity. -_-
Sean

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59:02 pm

Do you believe that Gina was being serious when she tried to play it in you?
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59:37 pm

Sean wrote:
Brenda Lowe wrote:

Thanks brenda and thats suppose to say hosts** Kim, Penny, Holly, Brenda <3

Shhhhhh... Nobody likes Penny!
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Postby Sean » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:05:00 pm

Mia Galeotalanza wrote:Do you believe that Gina was being serious when she tried to play it in you?

i mean its possible she was trying to make lindsey okay with it and get my jury vote. But i think she was just late. i mean she didnt even play it on herself. I'm thinking she ment to play it. It would be funny if it was fake, a fitting ending to my journy -_- hahahaha
Sean

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:46:49 pm

That's another thing I forgot to talk to you about- I've seen plenty of fake idols before, but never two of them at once, and I've never seen something as crazy at that work! I'm not sure how much credit for it is actually due to Frank's craziness though, but still, it was impressive!
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Postby Sean » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:49:32 am

Mia Galeotalanza wrote:That's another thing I forgot to talk to you about- I've seen plenty of fake idols before, but never two of them at once, and I've never seen something as crazy at that work! I'm not sure how much credit for it is actually due to Frank's craziness though, but still, it was impressive!

oh shanks, shank you very much. Do or die, game time moves. go big or literally go home.
Sean

Postby Lex » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:27:20 am

Sean wrote:
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:sadly i expect for gina and lindsey to be the next two out. and the final three to be gabe,lex, and lindsey. it would be a horribly boring final 3 but thats what i expect. best of luck to the other two though.

icon_cry
Lex

Postby Sean » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:03:01 pm

Lex wrote:
Sean wrote:
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:sadly i expect for gina and lindsey to be the next two out. and the final three to be gabe,lex, and lindsey. it would be a horribly boring final 3 but thats what i expect. best of luck to the other two though.

icon_cry

icon_lol . call me a bitter nugget when i wrote this.
Sean

Return to Sean