Episode 09

Winner

Episode 09

Postby Holly Hoffman » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:18:55 am

Wowee. What's the fall out from such an explosive tribal council?

Where do you go from here? How have your plans changed?

Now that one idol has been played, are you scared of potentially more idols being played?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 09

Postby Lindsey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:41:09 am

Hold on a minute. Trying to figure things out. There's been game changers even moreso after TC. When my confessional comes in probably about an hour it'll be a lot more clear headed.
Lindsey

Postby Lindsey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:20:00 am

Wowee. What's the fall out from such an explosive tribal council?

Um, I am so fucking confused and all I have is a massive headache. And I have NO CLUE who voted for who or even who the rat was at this point. I was 100% sure it was Clarence during Tribal Council. Then Sean or Vecepia or maybe both voted for him so it wasn't him. So then I assumed it was Sarah that was the mole, but she messaged me immediately after Tribal and seemed to just be really honest, albeit jumpy and frantic. She wants an "outsiders alliance" between her, myself and Kim which I think is great because I like both of them and semi-trust them both. So Sarah and I compare notes and lo and behold, there's a huge chance the real mole may be...

PAT! Apparently she's been aligned with pretty much everyone all along. I told Sarah by accident that Pat was pushing a target on her and she flipped because apparently they've been closely aligned since the very beginning. Then we started to get skeptical. She PMed Sean and apparently he's been aligned with Pat the whole time! Hmm, isn't that strange. Well maybe that explains why Pat has been so adamant on voting out the "outsiders" like Sarah and Clarence before going after the actual opposing alliance!

~LIST OF REASONS PAT MIGHT BE THE FLIPPER AND SUCK~
1. The plan didn't go to shit until Pat got online.
2. She's been lying to both Sarah and I. She apparently had a deal with Sarah from like day 2 but she was ready to vote Sarah out if she lost immunity. Sarah asked Sean if he was aligned with Pat and he said yes. So she's aligned with Sean.
3. She was by far the most hesitant to vote Sean and fought it completely. She was the only one to really put up a fight.
4. She made the comment about the vote not mattering. If she really was the mole, this could have been to throw us off of her sent and maybe the vote really DOES matter.

So... I took the heat for my 100 alliances, now hopefully it's time for Pat to take hers.

[img]Where%20do%20you%20go%20from%20here?%20How%20have%20your%20plans%20changed?[/img]

For sure. My loyalties have shifted a lot. For one, I think I can trust Sarah 100% now. She has no one else and no real reason to lie to me. I like this new alliance of me/Sarah/Kim. I've trusted Gina and Gabe a lot from the beginning and I continue to trust them. If Linda ever talks to me again, I'll be sure to make up trust to her too. I still want Sean or Vecepia out though. They are fucking dangerous.

[img]Now%20that%20one%20idol%20has%20been%20played,%20are%20you%20scared%20of%20potentially%20more%20idols%20being%20played?[/img]

Yes, but not as scared anymore. I am so fucking relieved that we at least got one out, because it means that whole ridiculous fiasco wasn't TOTALLY moot.
Lindsey

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:55:20 pm

I think you're going to town a bit on those [img] tags icon_laughing. No harm practicing I suppose. icon_shifty

So where do you go from here? You / Sarah / Kim is only three of ten, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you were targeting Sarah last round, plus Kim just got a shedload of votes. Do you think that's an alliance that you can make long-term plans with? Which would probably be a good point for you to tell us about what your plans actually are for the next round or three.

Is it fair to say that that is your #1 alliance right now? Gimme a rundown of the state of your #2 & #3 alliances (and #4 through #10 if you have them :P ). Anyone willing to bring you to the end and anyone you are willing to go to endgame with?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Lindsey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:19:18 pm

I meant to click quote and hit image by accident... LOL

Yeah, I was targeting Sarah last round and she knows that and doesn't really seem to care much? I think we seemed to clear everything up. Sarah's probably the most level-headed and unemotional player here IMO, and she realizes that we have common interests in the game and she's able to move past me targeting her since now I won't anymore. She's on the outs and doesn't have many options. Same goes for Kim. We're the "outsiders alliance"since we're probably the three biggest targets now. BUT. I'm not stupid. 3/10 isn't a majority.

The NuMariche alliance of myself/Gabe/Gina/Pat are still planning on sticking together as well. I gave Gabe and Gina a head's up about my suspicions of Pat being the mole, but we agree that we can't call her out or alienate her and we all kinda think that when push comes to shove, she's probably still wanting to go with NuMariche to the end and she only outed the plan since she's aligned with Sean and wants Sarah out. Shady, but at least somewhat understandable and I don't really think her intentions were to hurt me/Gina/Gabe? IDK maybe I'm naive. Basically I've gotten all five of my allies to come to an understanding that we all kinda need to work together to take down the other four. I don't trust Pat not to leak things now, so my idea if that I'll send out a PM to all five and tell them to vote for Lex or Linda, and then send a PM to everyone except for Pat and tell them all to vote for Vecepia instead and not to leak it to Pat. Hopefully then whoever has the other idol would play it on Lex and it'd be like 5-4-1? Or 5-5 if Pat votes with the other side for Sarah which is likely if she loses immunity.

This round is tough.

~IMPROMPTU RANKING OF MY ALLIES BASED ON *FIERCENESS*~
1. Gina
2. Gabe
3. Sarah
4. Kim
5. Pat
Lindsey

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:31:18 pm

Wait so, you'll make an effort to not alienate Pat, yet you would just purposefully keep her out of the loop on the vote? icon_lol How does that work out for the round afterwards?
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Lindsey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33:13 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Wait so, you'll make an effort to not alienate Pat, yet you would just purposefully keep her out of the loop on the vote? icon_lol How does that work out for the round afterwards?

It won't matter the round afterwards because we'd have 5 of 9 votes without her. <3
Lindsey

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:45:26 pm

Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Lindsey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:24:39 pm

God this round is going to be a trainwreck. Sarah and Pat want each other out, Gabe wants Kim out but none of them realize that if we don't focus on breaking up the Sean/Vecepia/Linda/Lex foursome ALL of us are going to be out. I wish they could put their differences aside and work together.
Lindsey

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:47:41 pm

Lindsey wrote:God this round is going to be a trainwreck. Sarah and Pat want each other out, Gabe wants Kim out but none of them realize that if we don't focus on breaking up the Sean/Vecepia/Linda/Lex foursome ALL of us are going to be out. I wish they could put their differences aside and work together.

Have you brought that up to any of them? Do you think that those 4 are working with any of them or that they believe those 4 are with them?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Lindsey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:12:26 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:
Lindsey wrote:God this round is going to be a trainwreck. Sarah and Pat want each other out, Gabe wants Kim out but none of them realize that if we don't focus on breaking up the Sean/Vecepia/Linda/Lex foursome ALL of us are going to be out. I wish they could put their differences aside and work together.

Have you brought that up to any of them? Do you think that those 4 are working with any of them or that they believe those 4 are with them?

Yeah, I've brought it up. When I proposed this plan (lying to Pat about voting for Lex then the other 5 of us voting Vee) that was my main selling point - we can unite now or just watch ourselves get picked off and sent to the jury one by one. I think Pat genuinely believes that Sean is with her. Sean said something at Tribal Council about how he had supposedly passed his idol to someone else and IMO it could be Pat for leaking info from our alliance to him. I think Pat genuinely believes they'll go all the way with her which is why we have to keep her in the dark.
Lindsey

Postby Lindsey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:57:44 pm

It's suspiciously quiet today. If I get "blindsided," I wouldn't be very surprised.
Lindsey

Postby Lindsey » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:49:45 am

Kim motherfucking Powers

this bitch
Lindsey

Postby Lindsey » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:00:20 am

Kim slipped up and accidentally said something about voting Vecepia in the group PM that had Pat in it. She made it look like a brain fart but we changed the vote to Vecepia... Well, kept it the same, but now Pat is included. Let's see if she fucks us over.
Lindsey

Postby Frank » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:18:06 pm

Lindsey wrote:Kim slipped up and accidentally said something about voting Vecepia in the group PM that had Pat in it. She made it look like a brain fart but we changed the vote to Vecepia... Well, kept it the same, but now Pat is included. Let's see if she fucks us over.

icon_lol icon_lol
Frank

Postby Lindsey » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:59:13 pm

Fatricia </3
Lindsey

Return to Lindsey