Lex's Fallen Comrades

5th Place, 8th Juror

Lex's Fallen Comrades

Postby Lex » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:49:14 pm

John[/b]
I barely knew you man, I hope getting voted out first didn't hurt too much of your pride.

Peter
All I can remember about you is someone on Tamanaco saying "he seemed like the only decent one [on Mariche]".

Diane
Oh man... I don't know what to say about you, honestly, whether what you said to me the day I first got here was genuine or not. I half wish you were around a bit more but I only knew you for a day.

Big Tom
You were quite the interesting fellow... as in using bad grammar and spelling in every sentence you sent to me which made me rip my hair out. But you were fun to talk to otherwise aha.

General
Out of all the moves I've made in this game, voting you out was the move I've regretted the most. You were seriously a great guy (and Canadian too) and it sucks that you got screwed because of the twist and screwed because I was too paranoid to flip on Frank at the time. If there's one thing I could undo in this game it would be voting you out bro, I honestly missed you the entire game after that. icon_cry I tried my hardest to get the vote off of you but it didn't work in the end because of...

Frank
I imagine you as a guy with a monocle, sitting in a leather armchair with War and Peace on your coffeetable, smoking an old-fashioned pipe and watching us all make dumb moves in this game and chuckling to yourself. Seriously I do. I think your time got cut short in the game mainly because of who Kim J chose to swap from the tribes, but I'm sure you've also noticed the moves I mentioned you did which I didn't think were logical either. I don't know if you still plan on bitch slapping me at reunion but I hope not.

Kim J
At least I'm not the only one who thought of you as an old lady because of your avatar. It's too bad you didn't win immunity the first day of the merge because you posted a # like I did haha. I think we both got indirectly tricked into saying one. :p I'm sure you know by now though everyone thought you were an approachable guy and it was too bad you were the one targeted first by the 8 man squad.

Clarence
Hahaha you and I had some of the weirdest conversations early on in the game. It sucks we couldn't have been together after the swap so we could have continued talking more. I haven't seen All-Stars though so I had to look up your reference. icon_uhoh

Kim P
Hmmmmmmmmmm. You're similar to a firecracker in many ways.

Brocepia
Bro you were great to talk to even though our conversations were really short. Wish we thought about the vote more the day you got blindsided though because it might have been preventable. x_x Sad to see you go so early in the merge.

Sarah
I think you are a cross between Corinne and Abi-Maria. But mostly Corinne.

Pat
You sure lucked out with your avatar IMO. I can't believe I was even complaining about mine earlier in the game to some other people. <.< Sucks we can't talk about music until the reunion haha. There's so many good tracks and I can't remember them all :(. Tbh I think it would have been a better idea for me to team up with you instead of voting you out in hindsight. Thanks for being the most logical person in Ponderosa.

Sean
What a guy, what a guy... what can I say? You duped everybody on the nuTamanaco tribe and being able to deceive even Frank says something about how great of a move that really was. There's no doubt you were an extremely strong player (Vecepia too) and being able to improve your position in the game from 18th to 6th really speaks for itself.

Gina
I had you pegged down as the winner if I got eliminated at F5 and I'm sure you noticed it as soon as you reached Ponderosa, and I'm sure some of the hosts would agree with me that you were set to win had you made it to F3. I didn't realize until recently there was a spider on your shirt, I thought it was a rose. =/ It looks better as a rose though.
It was weird for me to keep talking to you about "perspectives" such as falling down a staircase perspective, and then have Lindsey say "perception is reality" at the final tribal council... coincidence or planned? icon_confused

Linda
I'm still up for Brawl as soon as I get home tomorrow. I don't know what to say to you that I haven't already said before I got voted out and at FTC though. I was too lazy to keep talking about politics though after PMs got disabled and I couldn't recover our last conversation and I think if I had you wouldn't have been emotionally affected by Lindsey the one night. Sorry for not continuing it :(

Lindsey
I'm writing this after FTC and what can I say to you? Your answer to my question was was up and away the best answer I could ever have possibly received. I almost unintentionally tricked you by wording my question as if I wanted an apology but I had stressed earlier on I wanted to hear how you kicked my ass, and you DEFINITELY kicked my ass in this game. All the more power to you for being firm in your answer to me. I did take a long time to make my final decision though and whether or not you win is not up to me, it's up to the jury.
I hope we can continue talking about Survivor though, I'm on Tocantins because I decided I'd rather watch it before Amazon. Thanks for saying I'm most similar to J.T. because he is actually my favorite player. icon_mml Although I know I've said that many times and I haven't watched Tocantins yet so it's only half true. Can't wait to finish it though, plus Coach is like Courtney but almost funnier because he actually believes what he says.

Gabriel
Hey hey hey, out of everybody in this game you and I had the deepest conversations. Going into FTC I was certain I'd end up voting for you but I have to say you really threw me off by giving up halfway through, and I know you know I thought this after I said my speech and directed those points at you. I definitely think you played the smartest game (I compared it to Rob Cesternino/Sandra) and I respect you for being able to play everyone on the jury including me, but in the end I had to factor in FTC into my vote and your FTC performance was like a shot to the chest. I guess you misinterpreted what I said and the hosts did too (plus the jury members who hate me because they're hated by everyone else). It did get cleared up but by then it was too late. I honestly think you had the game in the bag until you lost confidence in your answers to the jury.
Lex

Re: Lex's Fallen Comrades

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:01:52 am

omglol at Frank icon_lol

I will delicately propose the now traditional entirely unselfish icon_whistling request for you to DO THE HOSTS!
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Lex » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:08:30 am

Brenda Lowe wrote:omglol at Frank icon_lol

I will delicately propose the now traditional entirely unselfish icon_whistling request for you to DO THE HOSTS!

Is that just for me or is everyone doing it? :p
Lex

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:21:56 am

E'erybody.

It is mostly so I can pwn Mia again, but this year she's catching me up :o
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Lex » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:02:33 am

So... does that mean you guys are doing them for us as well? :p

Mia unnecessarilylongname
I think you know I was referencing you when I said "eccentric cop" haha. You're a lot of fun to have around in multiple ways because of what you say to lighten up everybody's mood, like this:

Mia unnecessarilylongname wrote:
Lindsey wrote:Good evening hookers

heyo!

Mia unnecessarilylongname wrote:
Patricia wrote:Nah, she's [Kim P] got me to fall back on.

At least you provide a nice cushion. icon_wink

I definitely appreciate joking around with you a lot at tribal and I'm sure others do as well. And we can relate pretty well because we're outspoken. (some might say annoying but I prefer outspoken)
Also your avatar is an improvement.

Brenda
To be honest, I feel the most comfortable talking to you because you're always encouraging to me and to others.

Brenda Lowe wrote:Ugh dammit Gina. You've been playing this game harder and better than everyone here knows for he longest time. I think there is an impression of you just turning on your game recently, or at least, you only got flagged as a threat recently, but you done good sis. You were really good.

Brenda Lowe wrote:*dies a little inside* [regarding my vote off]

Even though all hosts can see confessionals it's a relief to talk knowing you'll see what I say haha because you're upbeat and also funny when you want to be (e.g. when I asked if avatars corresponded with gender earlier in the season and you used that against me :p ). It's pretty sweet you got Brenda as well since I know a lot of people like her. Thanks for accepting us at Ponderosa like that.

Hoho
Surely you know I see you as the most serious host of the group, except for when you posted that sentence in Ponderosa somewhere when I was joking with Brenda, that was weird and I had to look up the definition to it (which is very rare mind you). I can't tell if you have hot and cold days which affect your mood or if you're just serious because the other hosts aren't so serious. o_O I promise I only am annoying when people annoy me (Kim P, Sarah). =(

Penny, KiM, Carl
I can't say much about you 3 because I can hardly remember seeing any posts from you guys, but I know someone said that Carl was doing a lot of work behind the scenes and just didn't have the time to log on often, and I'm pretty sure I have seen the other two of you around, so thanks for helping the entire game come together.

Jeff
I barely have time before reunion starts but respect for being able to come up with creative challenges like the box challenge. I guess it's pretty clear me and you have our moments, but it's because we're both somewhat young. I wouldn't be surprised if people called me a grammar nazi <.< it's just habit, and when Big Tom sent me messages at the start of the season it made me wince pretty badly. But enough of that time for reunion
Lex

Postby Brenda Lowe » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17:31 am

Lex wrote:So... does that mean you guys are doing them for us as well? :p

icon_mystery
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Lex » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:09:20 am

Brenda can you add me on skype/aim sometime so we can talk about something? my aim is sylreverie. don't want to give out skype because i don't want to be ddosed
Lex

Postby Mia Galeotalanza » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34:55 pm

Lex wrote:Brenda can you add me on skype/aim sometime so we can talk about something? my aim is sylreverie. don't want to give out skype because i don't want to be ddosed

You just gave out your skype by posting it here...
Mia Galeotalanza
Host

Postby Lex » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:45:18 pm

my skype isn't the same as aim ?
Lex

Return to Lex