Kim P's FTC Speech

10th Place, 3rd Juror

Kim P's FTC Speech

Postby Kim P » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:04:27 am

Well hello guys! I have been dyyying to talk to you ever since I left! I have a little something for all of you tonight. Linda and Gabe I just want you to know that there is a 99.999999 percent chance that Lindsey has my vote tonight so you better fucking impress me if you want it. Now who should we start with?? I'll guess I will start with Lindsey because I don't really have any questions for you.

Lindsey - Well Lindsey congrats on making the Finals! I never would've thought you would've made it to the end after my boot, and you fucking fought! You clearly played the most dominant game of the three and for that you have my deepest respect. You owned your gameplay unlike Linda who would turn into a pitiful, and frankly psycho human being when she "made moves" or Gabe who let Patty take all of his credit. And to top it all off you were probably my best friend here! So you can sit back and relax, my main meat is with Gabe and Linda. If either of them impress me enough (they won't) I will ask you some questions but for now your off the hook!

Gabe- Gabe, Gabe, Gabe. I really don't know what to say. We were actually pretty close on NuMariche which I don't think a lot of people actually knew. To be honest I was actually quite hurt when you voted for me. I know I wasn't constantly icon_rolleyes at everything you said like I did with Patty and Linda, but to be honest you hurt me the most. I knew Linda was a crazy bitch and I was doubtful of Patty, but I really thought you were solid. But enough of that I'm out, your not, lets get down to business. After my vote off it was clear you/Patty/Lex/Sean/Vecepia/Linda were the dominant Six. And every single vote-off you and Patricia were in a great position, but as Sarah said in Ponderosa, having to fight is different than having the cards fall into your lap. You and Lindsey are actually very similar. You both did questionable things. The moves you two made were pretty ruthless and cutthroat. One difference is that Lindsey didn't use any of those moves on me which of course goes into account. icon_razz The other difference is that Lindsey was a fighter, and she owned her moves. You however hid behind Patricia's fat ass like a little.... Bitch. You did vote off Patricia at Final Seven, which I can respect, but... thats all? I feel like the problem with you is that you feel like you need to be dominated. I'm guessing your a bottom? Hate to break it to you, but bottoms can be independent. I myself am versatile, maybe a little more bottom, and can proudly say that I am an independent, complex individual icon_wink. With that being said I would like you to defend your game. But I also have another question I want you to answer. Pretend that you, Linda, and Lindsey had never been picked for this game. I want you to pick three of us jurors who you felt played the best game and would deserve to make Final 3 and why they deserve it. I then want you to tell me three other jurors who you feel played the worst games and why. Okay I've had enough of you.

Linda-Linda, lets go back to Day 1. For those of you who didn't know, the majority on Tamanaco was me/Kim J/Frank/Linda/Lindsey. We had the game set. What happened? Lindsey and I were separated at the swap. My first question is why did you turn on Frank/Kim? Regardless of what happened, it happened and we merged. This is when you turned into a crazy, motherfucking cow. You were emotionally unstable, deceitful, manipulative, and all around pitiful. Right now I am proud of Lindsey, disappointed in Gabe, and pitiful of you. Why the hell should I vote for you? My quest for you is to tell me why you deserve this more than Lindsey and Gabe. Good luck and I can't wait for you to realize how much of a goat you had been all along. Here is a link. http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis/p20-pe05.html

Go get some help.

Thats all. Gabe and Linda if you impress me enough you may get my vote. Congrats to all of you and I can't wait to see how this pans out.
Kim P

Return to Kim P