Caryn's POST-SEASON Cast Ranking

Caryn's POST-SEASON Cast Ranking

Postby Lurker_Caryn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09:45 am

18. Sarah- A very terrible HBIC.

17. Lex- A dumbass & a Joke

16. Kim P- Don't remember her

15. Kim J- Dumbass.

14. Diane- Apparently she was a crazy milf who made terrible strategic moves.

13. Big Tom- I don't remember anything you did.

12. Vecepia- Only thing I remember is her fight with Sarah. Overshadowed by Sean.

11. John- He could've been a sneaky player, but he played too hard early.

10. Clarence- Apparently he was a Snake who no one liked.

9. Gina- UTR Player. She was a smartass, but she made it funny.

8. Lindsey- She lied a lot but was very terrible at it cause she always got caught. Great Person to watch but not that entertaining.

7. Fatty Patty- A Flipper. She should've been smart and played UTR like Gabe. Also found her annoying.

6. General- An all around nice guy who got screwed by the swap. He's such a little sweetheart. Hopefully he comes back for Second Chances.

5. Frank- I don't like him outside of the game, but inside, he was fun to watch. A Great Mastermind turned to a Hilarious Trainwreck at the Swap. I loved his Cocky & Arrogant remarks, but his douchiness at the Swap made me Cringe.

4. Linda- Literally a Ball of Emotions rolled into one. She was so Bi-Polar and it was hilarious to watch. She would go from a nice person to a mad, pissed off bitch in a matter of seconds. Her quitting the Immunity Challenge was amazing.

3. Peter- In 2 Episodes, this guy became a star. In 2 Episodes, He did so much that made me LOL. He Posted the same message like 5 Times, Took a photo of his computer screen instead of screenshotting, Had no idea what a 5x5 was, Thought they were supposed to say who they voted for out loud, and he essentially voted himself out when he revealed he voted with John.

2. Gabriel- I love that he is a flamboyant gay, jt makes him more entertaining than everyone else. I also love that he did Vid-Confessionals. I think Gabe was actually a Villain, He voted out his BFF Lex, Used Clarence's Real Life Identity to further himself in the game, and I do think he played a very Strategic UTR Game. He knew exactly when to cut the throat of his allies when he needed to, And unlike Patty he played it smart by being UTR so Pat actually came across as the one making the moves. He also played a big part in Clarence's Elimination. And I love his whining. He also always voted with Majority, which is pretty cool.

1. King Sean- Sean played a very aggressive game, he was a true Underdog, from almost being the First Voted Out to Top Dog. Him Making Fake Idols was genius, and people actually fell for it and he used the Fake Idols to his advantage and they helped him survive the Swap and make the merge. He made the Last 2 Pre-Merge Tribal Councils Amazing. He convinced the Tamanacos to give him Caquie, which was pretty badass. And he slit the throat of DoucheGod Frank. And Sean was the King of Confessionals.
Lurker_Caryn

Re: Caryn's POST-SEASON Cast Ranking

Postby Lurker_Caryn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:10:52 am

Although to be honest, Frank & Sean teaming up would've been pretty badass.
Lurker_Caryn

Postby Frank » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:21:27 am

Lurker_Caryn wrote:Although to be honest, Frank & Sean teaming up would've been pretty badass.

I know right? I asked Sean to join the dark side but he went all Skywalker on me icon_cry

"Nah I shall not join you and get rid of Vecepia, I shall make my army of goats and be painted the largest target ever" icon_rolleyes

aaaaand btw, You're just scared I steal your #ratings. icon_chaos

Why do I get the feeling I'll end up on a tribe with Caryn someday while jeff laughs in a corner at the nuclear fallout that's about to happen to that tribe... icon_unsure
Frank

Postby General » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:13:31 pm

6th?

Thanks Caryn icon_wub
General

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:17:03 pm

DO THE HOSTS!
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby General » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41:16 pm

Spoiler:

I HATE YOU ALL AND YOU ALL SUCK
General

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:30:52 pm

But I wanna see who she hates the least?

icon_Gizmo
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Lurker_Caryn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:44:07 pm

4. Brenda- You were so annoying this season, always trying smartass and trying to up me. But you can't do that Caryn.

3.Jeff- You were such a douchebag, nuff said.

2. Penny- Thank god you weren't around that much this season.

1. Mia & Holly- None of you really pissed me off this season, but I still hate all the hosts, I just hate yall the least.
Lurker_Caryn

Postby Holly Hoffman » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:57:50 pm

Caryn icon_wub
Holly Hoffman
Host

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:26:15 pm

I'm gonna have to really step it up next Season if I wanna outdo Carl and Kim :/
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Sean » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:46:03 pm

Lurker_Caryn wrote:1. King Sean- Sean played a very aggressive game, he was a true Underdog, from almost being the First Voted Out to Top Dog. Him Making Fake Idols was genius, and people actually fell for it and he used the Fake Idols to his advantage and they helped him survive the Swap and make the merge. He made the Last 2 Pre-Merge Tribal Councils Amazing. He convinced the Tamanacos to give him Caquie, which was pretty badass. And he slit the throat of DoucheGod Frank. And Sean was the King of Confessionals.

icon_blush icon_blush icon_wub icon_wub
Sean

Return to Caryn's Love Den